Top 9 Emerging Digital Marketing Trends Shaping Real Estate in 2024
In the dynamic landscape of real estate marketing, staying afloat of the latest trends is critical for the success of your firm. While it might be challenging to keep up with every new development, focusing on a select few can yield high-impact results.
Here are the key real estate digital marketing trends that are set to shape the industry in 2024:
1. High-performing websites
A visually appealing and optimised website remains a cornerstone for real estate marketing. As such, having a high-quality website with notable features is essential.
Utilise no-code platforms and website builders to ensure your online presence effectively:
· Communicates your brand message
· Increases brand awareness
· Captures quality leads through interesting, useful content
· Contains accurate, detailed property listings
· Facilitates seamless property conversions
· Transparently features commenting and feedback from your audience
· Makes full use of local SEO to help your prospects find you more easily
2. Chatbots & AI-powered assistants
These platforms have become incredibly popular in recent months, with many people using them as their preferred communication channels.
With an 88% open rate, these bots are not only easy to set up but also highly effective in expanding your organic reach. What’s more, setting up a Facebook Messenger chatbot is easy to do.
3. Embracing blockchain technology
As cryptocurrency usage grows, incorporating blockchain-based solutions for recording, transferring and tracking deeds can provide your business with a competitive edge.
Platforms like Ubitquity offer secure and transparent methods for real estate transactions.
4. Virtual tours
The rise of virtual tours, accelerated by the shift in consumer behaviour due to Covid-19, is a trend set to continue in 2024.
According to the National Association of Realtors, 58% of homebuyers want access to a virtual tour of a listing.
To enhance your online presence and engage potential buyers, offer immersive virtual tours that provide a realistic view of properties. They give your prospects a clear view of the intricacies of your property, and increase the likelihood of them requesting a viewing.
They’re so easy to create and upload onto your site, on YouTube, or on your social media channels.
5. Becoming an influencer in your community
You don't need industry authority or a large following to become a thought leader. Some ways to become an influencer in your community include:
· Regularly sharing insights through blog posts on your site, where you discuss your latest market findings. The benefits of this include attracting new leads – and even new listings.
· Creating guest posts for local magazines ang blogs
· Participating in relevant discussions on social media platforms, where you offer helpful insights and information.
· Collaborating with peers to establish yourself as a go-to real estate expert
6. Virtual staging
Leverage AI tools to virtually stage properties. This is a cost-effective alternative to traditional staging, and there are so many AI real estate tools available to help you achieve this.
This not only saves time but also allows for personalised staging styles, catering to a diverse audience and attracting a larger pool of potential buyers.
7. Voice search optimisation
With the increasing popularity of virtual assistants, optimising content for voice search is essential. Focus on conversational keywords, provide concise answers, and optimise for local search to enhance user experience and increase brand visibility.
There are many benefits to using voice search optimisation for real estate businesses. For instance, they increase your brand’s visibility, they provide you with a competitive advantage, and they provide enhanced local search targeting.
8. Local SEO for real estate
Local SEO in real estate refers to optimising your website to improve your visibility in local search engine results.
To enhance your online visibility in specific geographic areas, you should:
· Optimise Google My Business
· Create area-specific content
· Build local citations
· Leverage positive online reviews.
9. Augmented reality
2024 looks like a big year for augmented reality in the real estate space. Thanks to AR technology, you can give potential buyers the opportunity to explore your property in an immersive and interactive way.
AR technology gives a realistic sense of space, layout and overall feel, revolutionising the real estate industry.
Are you seeking support with your real estate marketing? Reach out to the experts at EWM for a discussion!