Steps to Improve Your Online Presence
What can you do to improve your business's online presence?
· Ensure you're prominent to your customers while they browse the internet and entice customers to your company?
· Optimise your website to increase your online visibility on Google and other search engines?
If a potential client is searching for local products or services your business provides, you want to be at the top of the list. Utilize the appropriate terms on your site's pages and follow Google's guidelines regarding using sitemaps and other tools that notify the web of your site's existence, updates and content.
MAKE YOUR COMPANY INFORMATION CLEAR AND PROMINENT
Although it's obvious, it's shocking how many companies fail to make it simple to find their company's information.
You must be able to show:
· Company name
· Contact information, including phone number and email address, at a minimum
· Overview of the services and products available
· Hours of operation
Be sure to place this information prominently on your site.
It is impossible to predict when a potential customer will likely be eager to buy from you. Don't make it difficult for them to locate the relevant information.
PROVIDE USEFUL CONTENT ON YOUR PAGES
To boost your online visibility, you must be different from your competitors.
Take the time to create informative and interesting content. Make sure your website's pages are filled with interesting articles that attract the attention of your visitors.
This serves two functions:
1. It draws visitors looking for information, even if they’re not currently seeking a particular product or service. The more visitors you can count on and the longer the time they stay on your website, the higher your Google rank will be.
2. It shows your knowledge in the field of your business.
INVEST IN SOCIAL MEDIA AND BE SOCIABLE
Today, on the internet, the visibility of your business online will be evaluated by the degree to which your site has a human component to it.
Having a website presence requires being present on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, and gaining social media connections to connect with your site.
Millions of people use social media to learn about the companies that their friends and colleagues suggest to them. Your presence will also boost your rankings in Google.
When people visit your website, it gives you a single impression or a single hit. But what happens is the case if they don't want to purchase anything from you right now? Do you have a strategy to convince users to sign up with their email addresses each time they visit your site?
One option is to send out a newsletter regularly. This informs potential clients of your services and lets them know more about them.
If you request visitors' information:
· Give them something of real value for the exchange. For instance, you could offer them a coupon to purchase a product or service you offer.
· Make it clear how you intend to make use of their data. Inform them about the type of newsletter you will include and when they will receive it.
· Be clear about how you will not utilize your customers’ data. customers. If you can safely say that you will never share the information with or sell their personal information to any third party, provide them with this assurance.
REGULARLY PRODUCE INFORMATIVE AND USEFUL ARTICLES
Every company is looking to make profits.
Businesses tend to focus on attracting the lowest-income customers who want to get in touch with the company or purchase your products/services. However, the issue is that this strategy eliminates a large portion of the population.
Companies that want to increase their web presence and make more money ought to invest more in tactics (like content marketing) that draw top-of-the-funnel and middle-of-the-funnel customers.
Although they're not in a position to buy, they possess the potential to be customers.
If you're still not convinced by this method - or content marketing, check out these statistics:
· 88% of corporate decision-makers prefer articles, not advertisements, to assist them in making an important decision
· 70% of users prefer to know about a company via posts rather than ads.
· 60% of customers credit companies-created content for improving their buying decision.
Content marketing is also a powerful method of achieving notable outcomes. It produces three times more leads than traditional marketing strategies, for example. It also costs 62% less than conventional marketing, and generates more than six times the conversions compared with companies that don't employ it.
How do you begin creating content for top and middle-of-the-funnel customers? Here are a few options:
· Utilize keywords and search trends information to figure out what your audience would like to know.
· Choose the structure for your content, such as an article or guide.
· Find out how often you'll post new content, for instance, two blog posts per week.
· Determine who is responsible for brainstorming topics for content, as well as writing, editing and publishing the content.
Need support elevating your online presence? Contact EWM to discuss your needs with our specialists.